CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) training are required training for many outside of the first responder/medical professional world. We provide your organization with the training your organization, community or school needs to meet these requirements. If you or your organization fall into any of these categories we can setup classes to meet your needs:
- School Teachers and Day Care Workers-Most states require public school teachers and day care workers to maintain CPR certifications.
- Life Guards– Must maintain CPR skills to work at pools and beaches
- Girl/Boy Scouts-We work with hundreds of Scout Leaders every year, providing them with the training they need to be compliant.
- Youth Sports Programs/Coaches
- Flight Attendants-Flight attendants must maintain CPR and first aid skills to respond to a medical emergency in the air. AEDs are common equipment in airports and on planes, and flight attendants are required to know how to use one.
- Jail/Prison Personnel