Our physical, occupational, and speech therapists have extensive training and experience in their disciplines. They offer a variety of techniques including manual therapy, myofascial release, vestibular training, TENS, ultrasound, low-laser therapy and other modalities as appropriate, to facilitate their care.
We treat a variety of patients of all ages who have the following conditions, including:
- Orthopedics, including joint replacements
- Cardiovascular/pulmonary disease
- Neurological disorders
- Connective tissue conditions
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Debilitation from prolonged hospitalizations